Welcome to Miss Dina's Daycare & Preschool!
Miss Dina's Daycare and Preschool is a privately owned daycare and school which provides a nurturing and stimulating care for children.
The goal of this school is to create an environment in which young children can reach their full potential and grow up into healthy capable and confident individuals who are able to make a good adjustment to social and family life.
Miss Dina's daycare is pleased to offer a wonderful program based on interrelated disciplines of human development: child development, psychology, physiology, spirituality, social consciousness and mental health.
Our program includs:
Choice of Program By Age:
- Home-cooked, nutritious meals.
- Educational curriculum that is age-appropriate. Recently extended for pre-K students.
- Convenient hours.
- Special programs, including music, second language education, gymnastic class.
- Safe and stimulating facilities.
Classroom designed for the needs of each age and level of development.
Play yard full of natural materials and plants as well as age appropriate activities that both challenge the mind and promote social-emotional growth.
- Infant (10 month 2 years)
- Preschool Development (2 5 years)
Please call us to arrange a tour of our daycare & preschool.
We look forward to meeting you and your child.
• 7956 Crossridge Rd.
• Dublin, CA 94568.
• Central location close to 580/680 freeway.
• Near Alamo Creek Park, off Dougherty Road.
• 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
• Open Monday through Friday.
• Open year round.
• Reliable backup teacher so you wont miss work.